Outta Bass supports virutal and hardware Midi as well as Midi across AudioBus.
- MIDI Channel – Outta Bass just supports a single MIDI channel
- Receive Parameter Changes – Respond to incoming System control messages. You’d want this on for parameter automation.
- Send Parameter Changes – Send System control messages
- Parameter MIDI mapping – view the parameter <-> MIDID control message mapping.
- Background Audio – Toggle Background Audio. You’ll probably need background audio on when running a few audio apps simultaneously so that Outta Bass keeps operating when in the background.
- Lists all available inputs, tap to toggle on and off
- Lists all available outputs, tap to toggle on and off
- If you see parameters jumping around check you are not receiving MIDI control messages and either disable or turn off ‘Receive Parameter Changes’
- Sending parameter changes to other synths may result in unexpected changes to their sound. If Outta Bass affects you synths try turning off ‘Send Parameter Changes’